Processing of personal data
Dear User, We wish to inform you that the national legislation with Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) and the community legislation with Regulation n.679/2016 for the protection of personal data, (GDPR) provide for the protection of people and other subjects with respect to the processing of personal data.
According to the regulations indicated, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Silvestri Luca, as Data Controller, informs you that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes.
- Owner and data processor: The data controller is Silvestri Luca (hereinafter “Owner”) who is also the Data Processor. To exercise your rights, you must send a written request to Silvestri Luca Viale Milite Ignoto 81 98051 Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto (ME) e-mail: email@example.com C/A, of the Data Processing Manager.
- Object of the processing: The owner processes the personal data (for example, name, surname, company name, tax code, VAT number, address, telephone, email) communicated by you, through the channels made available to the data controller such as emails, telephone contacts or registration forms for the systems distributed by the controller.
- Purpose of processing: Your data will be processed for the following purposes: to conclude contracts for the services offered by the Data Controller; fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from the existing relationships with you; manage requests for information or contact; fulfill the obligations established by national and/or community law; exercise the protection of the rights of the Data Controller in court; send you informative material of a technical nature relating to the services offered and of an administrative nature necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations. The provision of data for the purposes listed above is mandatory. In their absence we will not be able to guarantee you the above services. We will use your data for marketing purposes only with your consent, for example for sending emails containing commercial information on products and services offered by the Data Controller; The provision of data for the above purposes is optional. You can therefore decide not to give consent to the processing or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided. Each communication will describe the methods for expressing the will not to receive further e-mails.
- Methods of treatment: The data will be processed mainly with electronic and IT tools and stored both on IT supports and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the security measures provided for by our internal procedures to prevent data loss, illicit use or unauthorized access.
- Data retention: Personal data processed to fulfill the provision of services by the owner, are kept for the entire duration of the supply. Once these terms have expired, the data is kept until the data subject requests its cancellation. Personal data processed for marketing purposes are kept until the data subject requests its cancellation.
- Access to data: Your data may be made accessible for the purposes described to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in Italy, in their capacity as persons in charge and/or internal data processors and/or administrators properly trained system files.
- Communication of data: Your data will not be disclosed without your consent. The Data Controller may communicate your data to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes, without the need for express consent. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
- Data transfer: Personal data is stored on servers located within the European Union, protected within Data Centers with adequate security measures. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses envisaged by the European Commission.
- Rights of the interested party: As an interested party, you have the right to know, at any time, what your data is held by the data controller and how it is used; you also have the right to have them updated, integrated, corrected or canceled, to request their blocking and to oppose their treatment. (Right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
- How to exercise your rights: To exercise your rights, you can contact the data controller using the contact details provided in Article 1 of this information.
Further information on processing
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System and maintenance logs
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
If the changes concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data is any information which, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is information collected automatically through this Application (also from third-party applications integrated into this Application), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Application, addresses in URI notation ( Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details relating to the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the User’s IT environment.
The individual who uses this Application who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refer.
Data Processor (or Responsible)
Data Controller (or Data Controller)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the functioning and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Application as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to extend to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookies are Tracking Tools that consist of small portions of data stored in the User’s browser.
Tracker means any technology – e.g. Cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, embedded scripts, e-tags and fingerprinting – which allows tracking Users, for example by collecting or saving information on the User’s device.
This privacy statement has been prepared on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement applies exclusively to this Application.